Accomplished Lexington Attorneys Seek Full Compensation for Personal Injury Victims
Experienced legal counsel for Kentucky individuals and families when it matters most
Accidents can be life-changing, leaving victims and their families unsure of what to do or how to take legal action. If you or a loved one has been seriously injured because of someone else's carelessness, you have the right to seek compensation for your injuries and other damages. At Golden Law Office in Lexington, our attorneys have nearly 40 years of combined experience handling personal injury cases. For 25 of those years we represented insurers, and that background offers our current clients a distinct advantage in negotiations and at trial. Since 1993, we have been dedicated to helping individuals in Central Kentucky recover damages for the injuries they have wrongfully suffered. If you have been injured in a car crash, by a defective product or through substandard treatment by a negligent medical professional, you can count on us to provide seasoned advice and skilled advocacy to achieve a successful resolution.
Dedicated, personal legal support for personal injury and wrongful death victims
Our seasoned personal injury attorneys provide skilled legal counsel for clients in cases involving:
- Auto accidents — We represent victims who have been injured in auto accidents and trucking accidents to press for the compensation they deserve to cover their medical expenses, wage loss, and pain and suffering. We also represent families of wrongful death victims when an event involving negligence or misconduct has claimed the life of a loved one.
- Medical malpractice — If you have been injured or made ill because your medical professional failed to follow accepted standards of care, you have the right to seek compensation. We successfully represent victims in a range of medical malpractice cases, including birth injuries.
- Products liability — You have a right to expect the products you use to be safe when used as intended. Our attorneys offer strong representation in products liability actions to ensure clients receive damages from negligent manufacturers and others. If a defective medical device has left you injured, we will hold the manufacturer and all other liable parties accountable for the harm you’ve suffered.
- Premises liability — If you’re injured by a fall on someone’s property because of unseen hazards, we will file a premises liability suit against the negligent owner to recover damages for medical expenses and other losses.
- Dog bites — Under Kentucky’s strict liability laws, dog owners are liable for any damage caused to others by a bite or attack whether or not their animal is known to be aggressive. We will seek full compensation for your dog bite injuries.
Our attorneys have the skills and experience to obtain the compensation and peace of mind you deserve. If you need the help of a compassionate, knowledgeable lawyer, we're here for you.
Contact an accomplished Kentucky personal injury firm for a free initial consultation
The attorneys at Golden Law Office are dedicated to advocating for clients who have suffered injuries involving the negligence or misconduct of someone else. We also represent families in wrongful death actions. To schedule a free initial consultation, call our Lexington office at 859-800-8379 or contact us online.